AGENSO is a company focused on the development of innovative solutions for agricultural and environmental domains, and its team is composed of highly motivated and qualified professionals that hold master degrees and doctorates in agricultural engineering, information technology and environmental management.
AGENSO expertise spans in Precision Agriculture (PA) services and IoT solutions and specializes in the promotion of research and services in the areas of sustainable agricultural production and advanced technologies for agriculture.
AGENSO is looking for an experienced game developer for the continuation and enhancement of a serious game about new technologies in agriculture. In this project, you will be given the opportunity to work with partners from all over Europe and especially with a German company that has created the first version of the game.
- Competitive salary
- Laid-back offices in the Koukaki Area
- Opportunities to work with partners all around Europe
- Travel opportunities
- At least 4 years’ experience on game development using Unity Framework
- Strong object oriented programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio experience is desired