AGENSO is a company focused on the development of innovative solutions for agricultural and environmental domains, and its team is composed of highly motivated and qualified professionals that hold master degrees and doctorates in agricultural engineering, information technology and environmental management.
AGENSO expertise spans in Precision Agriculture (PA) services and IoT solutions and specializes in the promotion of research and services in the areas of sustainable production and advanced technologies for agriculture, and environmental monitoring and management.
Through AGENSO, you will have the opportunity to participate in several national and international research projects (e.g. Horizon 2020) and you will work with interdisciplinary teams across Greece and Europe using your knowledge and skills to help build new products and services.
We are looking for Project Manager, Financial Officer, Agronomist and Software Developer to be part of a very dynamic start-up company that is focused on applying ICT solutions on agricultural and environmental projects.
- At least 3 years of proven experience
- Excellent and proven knowledge of English language both written and verbal
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary teams
- Availability to travel across Greece and abroad
- Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Very Good knowledge of PHP and Java (Software Developer)
You can send your CV’s at:
Project Managers: email@example.com
Financial Officers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Developer: email@example.com