The 1st Open Call for Innovation Experiments is officially launched!
agROBOfood builds upon its' existing network and ecosystem and uses the mechanism of Open Calls to provide financial support to third parties, in order to accelerate network expansion, driven by the robotics community and the European agrifood sector. Two types of Open Calls are foreseen – two Open Calls for Innovation Experiments and one Open Call for Industrial Challenges.
Main topics for innovation experiments are Agricultural robotics for crop production: Robotic solutions and application areas, Food supply chain robotics and Livestock robotics.
Open call ends at the on May 31st, the evaluation of submissions will last from June till July and the selection will take place on August.
- Applicants need to be SMEs
- Applicants need to apply as consortia of 2-5 partners
- The coordinating SME needs to have a valid VAT number
- Consortiums must consist of one end user and one technology provider
- The solution provided must be based on robotic technologies
- The solution provided must adress a problem of the agri-food sector
- The consortium must have contact with the regional DIH (contact list below)
Join us and apply HERE!