In the context of actions for smart cities, AGENSO has developed an integrated weather monitoring system, which consists of an IoT device for sending and receiving data, as well as a weather station.
Said system has been installed in several cities all over Greece and abroad.
What follows is an indicative list of the cities where AGENSOS's system has been installed:
- Municipality of Trikala (Mylos Matsopoulou)
- Municipality of Trikala (Loggaki)
- Municipality of Trikala (Prinos)
- Municipality of Antissa
- Municipality of Astakos
- Municipality of Mykonos
- Municipality of Tinos (Agios Fokas)
- Municipality of Rodos
Moreover, similar integrated systems by AGENSO that also include a weather station, have been installed for organizations, suchs as Industrial Area of Patras, TOEV Tavropou, etc.
- Industrial Area of Patras
- TOEV Tavropou (Myrina)
- TOEV Tavropou (Karditsomagoula)
- TOEV Tavropou (Paragogiko)
- TOEV Tavropou (Mitropoli)
If you are a municipality or any other organization interested in acquiring an integrated weather monitoring system, you can contact AGENSO through this website's form or alternatively send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.