The 3rd Management Meeting of HYDROUSA project was held with great success between 10 and 12 July 2019 in Barcelona, Spain. The meeting was organized from ICRA (Catalan Institute for Water Research) and the Catalan Water Partnership (CWP) with more than 63 people from various organizations participating. Among the subjects discussed in the meeting were the current project status, the activities that were conducted during the previous period, the forthcoming activities, exploitation, transferability and dissemination of the project.
AGENSO as Work Package 5 (WP5) leader, presented the “Monitoring of the demonstration sites and ICT integration” WP which main aim is the integration of smart sensors to Hydrousa demo units and the development of an open source platform to monitor and control them.
For achieving the aim of the WP, AGENSO in collaboration with the rest of WP5 partners will:
- Identify, analyse and prioritise the needs of users in demo sites
- Use open source technologies for increased interoperability and extendibility
- Deploy sensors and actuators and develop HYDROUSA´s data repository
- Design and implement high level plant monitoring systems. Implementation of tracking and tracing of the products/by-products produced from HYDROUSA systems, LCA and LCC and algorithms
- Develop an open source monitoring and controlling platform for wider interaction